Immigrants and Visitors Health Insurance
Protection against the cost of medical emergencies: Whether visiting family or immigrating to Canada permanently, let Binks Insurance and Group Medical Services (GMS) help you cover the cost of emergency medical treatment and other possible expenses while here.
Key Benefits of Immigrants & Visitors to Canada Insurance:
- No wait period if you apply for coverage before arriving in Canada. 48 hour wait period if you apply within 30 days of your arrival in Canada.
- More choices:
- Choose the deductible; $0, $100, $500 or $1,000.
- Choose the amount of coverage; $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000 per person.
- Choose the number of days you are covered for your trip; up to 365 days if you are 54 years of age or less; up to 180 days if you are 55 – 79 years of age.
- Staying longer than you planned? Call 48 hours or more before your coverage ends and we will help you extend the number of days you are covered for.
- Simple application: Apply on-line before or after your arrival in Canada. It only takes a few minutes. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- No medical questions if you are 54 years of age or younger.
- Travel coverage within North America included: Your plan includes emergency medical travel coverage for trips in Canada, the United States of America and Mexico.
- GMS Customer Service. Call GMS travel medical assistance toll-free for help obtaining treatment and coordinating your care. Many health care providers will bill GMS direct, send other bills to GMS for prompt claim reimbursement.
Please click here to obtain a quote on Immigrants & Visitors to Canada Insurance: BUY VISITORS TO CANADA HEALTH INSURANCE
If you are satisfied with your quote, you can purchase it online immediately. If you have further questions, please fill out the form below: