Visitors to Canada
Immigrants and Visitors
Whether visiting family or immigrating to Canada permanently, let
(Group Medical Services) help you cover the cost of emergency medical treatment and
- No wait period if you apply for coverage before your arrival in Canada. There is a 48 hour wait period if you apply within 30 days of your arrival in Canada.
- More choices:
- You choose the deductible; $0, $100, $500 or $1,000.
- You choose the amount of coverage; $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000 per person.
- You choose the number of days you are covered for your trip; up to 365 days if you are 54 years of age or less; up to 180 days if you are 55 – 79 years of age.
- Staying longer than you planned? Call GMS 48 hours or more before your coverage ends and we will help you extend the number of days you are covered for.
- Simple application: Apply on-line before or after your arrival in Canada. It only takes a few minutes. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- No medical questions if you are 54 years of age or younger.
- Travel coverage within North America included: Your plan includes emergency medical travel coverage for trips in Canada, the United States of America and Mexico.
- GMS Customer Service. Call GMS travel medical assistance toll-free for help obtaining treatment and coordinating your care. Many health care providers will bill GMS direct, send other bills to GMS for prompt claim reimbursement.
To obtain a quotation, you may
. If you are satisfied with the quotation, you can proceed to purchase it online.