Commercial Automobile Insurance
Whether you have one commercial vehicle or an entire fleet, you need the right coverage to keep you on the road and headed for success.
Commercial Auto can be purchased as a stand-alone business auto insurance policy, or added to another of our business products. It has been designed for:
- Business service providers
- Garage businesses working on other people’s vehicles including repair, transmission, muffler and glass replacement shops
- Wholesaler delivery
- Light manufacturers and distributors
- Sales fleets
To take advantage of our commercial car insurance, your business must carry its own product in Canada, within a local radius, and have:
- operated for at least three years with continuous commercial insurance;
- a loss frequency of less than 20%;
- a strong commitment to driver training, vehicle maintenance and loss prevention; and
- employ drivers who are licensed for business-use vehicles for at least six years.
From single owner-operated shops to major industrial and commercial organizations, our coverages can be customized to provide optimum protection for your business. We offer everything from industry-specific programs for contractors, office risks and the retail industry to custom-designed Canadian Commercial policies that can be as broad or narrow in focus as your needs dictate.
Our Commercial Automobile business ranges from single owner-operated artisan vehicles to large fleet operations. As well, we insure garage automobile policies, which include repair garages and automobile dealerships.
For more info and a detailed chart that summarizes the 2010 changes to Ontario Automobile Insurance please click HERE